Um, have I mentioned my love affair with Pinterest yet? This was another find from my new favorite site. Hubster almost peed himself when I read the name of the recipe to him. I made it lastnight and he's already making quick work of it.
Orange Creamsicle Fudge
- 6 ounces unsalted butter
- 2 cups bakers' sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream/fluff
- 1 Tbsp orange extract
- Orange or a combo of yellow & red food coloring
- Line 13x9 pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In large saucepan or stockpot, combine butter, sugar, and cream over medium heat
- Stir mixture continuously until it begins to boil
- Set time for 4 minutes and continue to stir while it boils. If needed, you can wet down the sides of the pan with a pastry brush.
- Once mixture has boiled for 4 minutes, remove from heat
- Quickly add white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff
- Stir until white chocolate chips are completely melted
- Pour 1/3 of mixture into small bowl and set aside
- To remaining mixture, add orange extract and food coloring and stir to quickly combine
- Pour orange fudge mixture into foil-lined pan and smooth evenly
- Add reserved white fudge in spoonfuls on top of orange fudge
- Swirl with metal knife to create a paisley type pattern
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to set
- Remove fudge from pan using foil
- Cut into bite-size pieces and store in airtight container in fridge until serving