Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Martha who?

In the past year or so, my closest friends have taken to calling me Martha Stewart. While I did not necessarily like the comparison at first, I've grown to love what they really mean when they say it. I am not ashamed of my passion for all things domestic! In fact, I've become quite fond of my crazy baking, cooking, gardening, crafting, and organizing. And I am so fond of it now, I want to document it and share it with all those who are interested. So here it is, in all it's blog form glory! This page is a work in progress - much like the person writing these posts. So please be patient as the blog, and I, grow and evolve!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am so glad you finally started this! I cant wait for MORE!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Related Posts with Thumbnails