Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best 10 bucks I ever spent!

My last trip to Tar-great was to find new storage canisters for my pantry re-organization project. It just so happens the magical aisle of canisters also houses the drawer organizers. Obviously, I was forced to browse those as well. I'm so glad I did cause I found something that is best 10 bucks I ever spent!!! It is literally a Junk Drawer Organizer (yes, that is what the label on it says). I know we all have that drawer -- the one in the kitchen that all the odds and ends get thrown into. Mine has scissors, tape, little screwdrivers, chalk, pins, lighters, and dry erase markers of course! I had tried a couple little organizers to clean things up, but they just weren't doing the job for me. I decided I needed (yes, needed) this fabulous Junk Drawer Organizer. When I got home with it, I immediately started clearing out the drawer and filling in all the little spaces in the organizer. There are specific spots for scissors and tape, then tons of other compartments for everything else you can think of! And it's got two levels, so it capitalizes on the height of my junk drawer and uses the space more efficiently. Reorganizing this drawer gave me a little bit of peace! I love organization (duh) and simplicity. This is both!

Here are a couple pictures so you can see just how much you can fit into this thing!

The organizer in its normal state in the drawer

With the top level removed so you can see the other compartments

Here we are a few weeks later, and I am still in love with my purchase!!! It even inspired me to seek out organizers for my other drawers. I'll let you know if I find anything as spectacular as the Junk Drawer Organizer! And yes, I know I am ga-ga over such a simple thing, but sometimes it really is the little things that make your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Related Posts with Thumbnails