Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shout Outs

Yes boys and girls, it's that time again! It's time for me to plug (not very shamelessly) the awesome work of some pretty stinkin' awesome people I know!

First up, Blue Line Cosmetics -

Blue Line was started by a fellow WBTB sister of mine and my oh my how it's taken off! Amanda's creativity and passion for her clients is outstanding (that's a little LE humor). If you are looking for affordable mineral cosmetics, look no further than Blue Line. Their products are ah-maze-ing!

Second, Chance James Photography -

Chance and I go way back. I'm talking junior high here, people! He and his beautiful wife took a chance (no pun intended) in this down economy and turned their passion into work. Chance's photos are spectacular! He has an amazing eye and it creates beautiful photos! So if you are looking for a photographer in the Central Valley, please take a look at Chance James Photography!

Third, Ashley Shively Photography -

I've known Ashley a couple years now and could not be more impressed with her wisdom, strength, and grace. And it all translates into some pretty timeless photos. She has a way of capturing the essence of the personalities of everyone she photographs. She's available in the Bay Area and greater Sacramento area, so please consider her for your upcoming photography needs!

Fourth, Spoonful of Sugar -

I've had the pleasure of meeting Johnna a few times and she always impressed me with her creativity. Her latest venture, Spoonful of Sugar, specializes in custom candy buffets for weddings, showers, parties, etc. Her designs are beyond adorable. In fact, I am trying to think of a reason to have a party so she can design a candy buffet for me. Once you see her portfolio, I think you'll agree!!

Last but certainly not least, I Heart Fresno -

This post would not be complete without showing a little love to the awesome ladies behind I Heart Fresno. Dom (Chance's other half) and Cambria totally rock! Their idea totally rocks. And their website rocks my socks! If you are looking for the latest news and insider info in the Central Valley, hop on over to I Heart Fresno for the full scoop. I see great things in store for this blog and for these smart women!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Related Posts with Thumbnails