Monday, July 26, 2010

Rite Aid Coupons

First, let me apologize for my absence this past week or so. Life is, well, hectic. I have some great things in the works for you, though. This is the first:

I've spent a great deal of time over the past few months learning about all the ways to find and stack coupons. I am still not even close to being a master couponer, but I have learned so much about manufacturers vs. store coupons, printable coupon sources, etc. I discovered last week that Rite Aid does this Video Values coupon program. Yeah, most of you probably know about this already and you think I live under a rock. Any-who, all you do is sign up, watch short videos about the products of your choosing, and print the coupons for those products. That's it! It's super simple and it only took about 20 minutes of my time. But I was able to score some awesome coupons for products we regularly use here. Plus, I have some manufacturer coupons to stack with these new store coupons so I can save even more. If you are interested in the program, click on the logo below and you can sign up too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Related Posts with Thumbnails