Monday, July 26, 2010

What the Facebook?

As I posted last week, I was moving the blog over from a fan page to a group page on Facebook. That transition is complete, but in the process I needed to make a couple of other FB related changes. So, there is a brand spanking new Facebook fan page for the blog in addition to the new group page for the blog. And they are both run through a completely different profile than my own. Have a headache yet? Yes yes, I am getting to the point! I love you all, my dear followers, so please please join the new FB group and please please "like" the new fan page! I promise, no more moving! And now we have some fun new things to play with, like real usable discussion boards . So if you have an idea or want to chat with some other domesticians like yourself, go for it! And thank you for sticking with me through the transition!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Related Posts with Thumbnails