Sunday, June 13, 2010

I love labels!!!

OK, so I don't just love labels. I love cute notecards, special stationery, personalized stamps...I could go on and on. It's a rather new obsession for me. I became known as a crazy labeler when I was an officer manager. Even my pencil cup's different compartments were labeled. Yes, I know, you're rolling your eyes. My label maker is always handy and, surprisingly, hasn't blown up from overuse yet. But my love for labels has now grown into a love of cute custom labels and other stationery. It's partially fed by super cute websites like and

I bought the cutest return address stamp from Expressionery a few months ago. It's become one of my favorite things. In fact, I have to hold myself back from ordering more stamps and more of their adorable note cards. And oh Pear Tree! How I love thee! They have the most fabulous gift and address labels. I could probably spend hours on their site envisioning all the things I could use those labels on. "Alright," you say, "what's the point of this post?" Well, I just wanted to share that Expressionery is having a 45% off sale right now. So if you have even a small love for labels and stamps, you might want to head over and see their cute lineup. And if you fall in love with anything, just use the code "BIRTHDAY5" at checkout to receive your discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Related Posts with Thumbnails